Mr. LEDON began his career in 1993 in road safety and crash analysis at the European center of studies on safety and risk analysis (CEESAR-France)
and was trained by the Laboratory for Accident Research, Biomechanics (LAB).
Specialized in accident reconstruction and collision analysis.
Road safety Specialist, Consultant and Trainer, Judicial Expert.
Member of the European Association for Accident Research and Analysis.
Member of the SAE International, Society of Automotive Engineers www.sae.org
University Degree in Judicial Expertise (Faculty of law of Rouen).
- West Africa – Road safety data collection and analysis (Mali, Benin and Senegal) – Mission for ISTED (Institut des Sciences et des Techniques de l’Equipement et de l’Environnement pour le Développement) and the GRSP (Global Road Safety Partnership).
- Bibliography and accident scenarios on highways in the frame of fatal road accidents analysis – Mission for CEESAR and the ASFA (French Motorway Companies).
- Manager of the CEDRE project (Control and Study of child restraint system) supported by the MAIF Foundation, with the partnership of Hospital Centre of Evreux, the French Gendarmerie and the French Police, the LAB (Laboratory of Accidentology and Biomechanics) and the CEESAR.
- Counter-measures and analysis evaluation of 80 side-impact accidents in the frame of the SISSI project (Study on Integrated Safety in Side Impact) - Mission for CEESAR and ACEA (European Automobile Manufacturer's Association).
- Evaluation of road safety projects in the frame of the PREDIT3 program (Research and innovative Program for Road Transport) – Mission for Technopolis Group.
- Accident expert with over 2350 fatal accident investigations
- Accident investigator with over 1000 in-depth on the spot accidents in combination with rescue teams, including police officers and firefighters
(EDA INRETS / LAB).
- Dynamic Reconstruction with over 200 accident reconstruction with PC-CRASH (DSD- Linz/Austria).
- Accident research and engineering analysis for OEMs R&D and
the Laboratory for Accident Research, Biomechanics (LAB PSA Peugeot-Citroën - Renault)
- Protection of New-borns : Field survey - Ph. Lesire (LAB), V. Hervé (CEESAR), C. Ledon - 6th international conference on child safetyu in cars, Munich décember 2008
- CEDRE Project: Reasons of misuses of child restraint systems (CRS) in France - C. Ledon, Ph. Lesire (LAB) - EVU Congress, Nice, november 2008
- Analysis of initial speeds in in-Depth Accident Study (internal paper CEESAR 2003)
- Shoulders and loss of control in curves (General publication of roads RGRA n°782 - 2000)
- Analysis of roadway exits (SETRA/CETE 1997 - Congress SIA Normandy 1997)
- Curve radius evaluation (internal paper CEESAR - 1997)
- Pole bending energy absorption capability (internal paper CEESAR - 1996)
- Following car accident study (adaptative cruise control)- CED5 PROMOTHEUS (internal paper CEESAR - 1994)
- Accident study : roadway widths on small roads (internal paper CEESAR - 1993)
- Safety study with respect to the lane keeping (internal paper CEESAR - 1993)
- Attendee to the EVU Conferences - EVU European Association for Accident Research and Analysis (Dresden 2006, Nice 2008, Birmingham 2009, Graz 2011, Florenza 2013, Edinburgh 2015, Bratislava 2016, Haarlem 2017)
- Accident reconstruction workshops with the software PC-CRASH (Linz 2001, 2006, 2012, 2014, 2015)
- Vehicle Accident Analysis and Reconstruction Methods by BRACH Engineering (Leicestershire, UK - 23 & 24 september 2009)
- Drive with the ABS system (Rouen - 2007)
- When a failure occurs - Preliminary inquiry (CETIM SENLIS - 2007)
- University Degree in Judicial Expertise (Faculty of law Rouen - 2006)
- Training in Automobile Diagnostic and Repair (AFPA EVREUX - 2005)
- Drive with the ABS system "exactly drive" (circuit of JP BELTOISE, TRAPPES - 1998)
- Drive with the ABS system (circuit of MONTLHERY - 1997)
- The Vehicle Dynamics and the Road friction (LCPC Central Laboratory of bridges and roadways NANTES - 1996)
- Patent of qualified technician in Technical Assistant of Engineer (BOURGES - 1992)